Members of the Kidney Quality Improvement Partnership (KQuIP) went to the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare sustainable QI training day last month. A blog is now available reflecting on the day and how KQuIP could promote sustainability through the QI networks that are developing.
- Latest: Kidney Care in London Virtual Conference [news]
- Latest: Calling all kidney patients, carers and health care professionals! [news]
- Latest: Social distancing screens, Salford experience [blog]
- Latest: COVID 19 Learning from London: practice patterns for patients requiring maintenance haemodialysis [blog]
- Latest: COVID-19 [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 – recent podcasts [news]