The UK Renal Registry (UKRR) and British Kidney Patient Association (BKPA) developed a national strategy for an annual Patient Reported Experience Measure (PREM) Survey in the late spring of 2016. The PREM pilot ran over a few weeks in early summer with a fairly short time to implement and return completed surveys.
- Latest: Clinically extremely vulnerable receive updated advice tailored to local COVID alert levels [news]
- Latest: National Kidney Patient Experience Measure 2020 - LIVE NOW! [news]
- Latest: 'Kidney Care In London - Reflections on Managing COVID-19' report available now! [news]
- Latest: Are you a black kidney patient? Want to talk about living kidney donation? [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 Haemodialysis: Ensuring Patient Safety [news]
- Latest: Kidney Care in London Virtual Conference [news]