Following an 18 month period of planning and confirmation of funding, an Acute Kidney Injury service at Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust was launched in October 2015. During the planning phase key stakeholders were identified and included in the service development.
- Latest: Clinically extremely vulnerable receive updated advice tailored to local COVID alert levels [news]
- Latest: National Kidney Patient Experience Measure 2020 - LIVE NOW! [news]
- Latest: 'Kidney Care In London - Reflections on Managing COVID-19' report available now! [news]
- Latest: Are you a black kidney patient? Want to talk about living kidney donation? [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 Haemodialysis: Ensuring Patient Safety [news]
- Latest: Kidney Care in London Virtual Conference [news]