This case study is our story of setting up a new service. In August 2014 Stephen Trowbridge, Diabetes Nurse Specialist undertook the challenge or developing a grass roots service for the management of in patients with Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) The Royal Bournemouth Hospital (RBH). There was no existing service prior to this and with local and national statistics highlighting increased mortality and length of stay for our patients, innovation was required.
- Latest: Clinically extremely vulnerable receive updated advice tailored to local COVID alert levels [news]
- Latest: National Kidney Patient Experience Measure 2020 - LIVE NOW! [news]
- Latest: 'Kidney Care In London - Reflections on Managing COVID-19' report available now! [news]
- Latest: Are you a black kidney patient? Want to talk about living kidney donation? [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 Haemodialysis: Ensuring Patient Safety [news]
- Latest: Kidney Care in London Virtual Conference [news]