Think Kidneys is developing new resources and updating existing resources to support health and care professionals and commissioners in every sector of the NHS. These resources will help health and care staff wherever they are in the system to understand, help prevent, detect, treat and manage acute kidney injury. We are keen to share these resources and provide information and links that are helpful for everyone involved with AKI.
- Latest: Acute kidney injury (AKI) in England in 2018 [news]
- Latest: AKI and Covid-19 [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 – recent podcasts [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 and ACE Inhibitor/Angiotensin Receptor Blocker use [news]
- Latest: AKI Post-discharge Guidance [news]
- Latest: Acute Kidney Injury Toolkit for GP’s and healthcare professionals [news]