Think Kidneys is developing new resources and updating existing resources to support health and care professionals and commissioners in every sector of the NHS. These resources will help health and care staff wherever they are in the system to understand, help prevent, detect, treat and manage acute kidney injury. We are keen to share these resources and provide information and links that are helpful for everyone involved with AKI.
- Latest: Spring newsletter - available now [blog]
- Latest: Reflections on World Kidney Day 2018 – a personal perspective [blog]
- Latest: AKI bundles and measuring AKI outcomes…. What should we be focusing on? [blog]
- Latest: Acute Kidney Injury Toolkit for GP’s and healthcare professionals [news]
- Latest: Good hydration! Keeping care home residents happy and healthy [news]