Information and resources for clinicians working in mental health to help prevent, detect and know how to manage patients at risk of, or with, acute kidney injury.
- Guidance for Mental Health professionals on the management of AKI
- Recommended response times to AKI Warning Stage Test Results for Adults in Mental Health Facilities – Table 1
- Recognising and Responding to Acute Kidney Injury in Mental Health Facilities – Table 2
- Medicines Optimisation for AKI
- Info leaflet for patients at risk of AKI
- Info leaflet for patients at risk of AKI – for print
- Info leaflet for patients who have had AKI
- Info leaflet for patients who have had AKI – for print
- Info leaflet for parents and carers
- Info leaflet for parents and carers – print version
- Info leaflet for young people
- Info leaflet for young people – print version
- Acute Kidney Injury Easy Read leaflet – Easy read is an accessible format of providing information designed for people with a learning disability. The easy read format is easy to understand because it uses simple, jargon free language, shorter sentences and supporting images.
Think Kidneys App
We have an app containing many of the Think Kidneys resources. Download your app here: