Best Practice Guidance highlighting key factors to consider when responding to results for adults in primary care, covering for example the stages of AKI, history of acute illness, co-morbidities and risk factors.
- Latest: Acute kidney injury (AKI) in England in 2018 [news]
- Latest: AKI and Covid-19 [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 – recent podcasts [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 and ACE Inhibitor/Angiotensin Receptor Blocker use [news]
- Latest: AKI Post-discharge Guidance [news]
- Latest: Acute Kidney Injury Toolkit for GP’s and healthcare professionals [news]