The London Acute Kidney Injury Network (London AKI Network) is a collaboration of healthcare professionals and organisations involved in acute kidney care throughout London and its referring regions. A range of online learning modules and videos are available, covering AKI risk, recognition and prevention. The resources are aimed at doctors of all grades but are accessible to all health and care professionals.
- Latest: Acute kidney injury (AKI) in England in 2018 [news]
- Latest: AKI and Covid-19 [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 – recent podcasts [news]
- Latest: COVID-19 and ACE Inhibitor/Angiotensin Receptor Blocker use [news]
- Latest: AKI Post-discharge Guidance [news]
- Latest: Acute Kidney Injury Toolkit for GP’s and healthcare professionals [news]